The benefits of Bird Free gel are:
- Non-toxic – the birds are not harmed, but are deterred away from buildings, without having any adverse effects on the environment
- Long-lasting – left undisturbed the gel will remain completely effective for at least two years after a proper installation
- Low-profile bird control product which is invisible from the ground – it won’t ruin the appearance of structures, which is ideal for historic or architectural buildings
- The oils contained in the gel form a film that makes it waterproof and prevents evaporation
- Can be used indoors and outdoors – magnetic dishes can be used on steel structures like bridges and dishes with hooks can be used in trees
For an effective, but discreet bird deterrent, freephone Enviroguard on 0800 0687279 or to arrange a FREE site survey with one of our specialist bird control technicians.
How Bird Free Gel Works
To the birds, the gel gives off ultra-violet light, appearing as flames. This visual deterrent is further enforced by the natural oils’ smell and taste, which is abhorrent to the birds.
Bird Free “Fake Fire” gel is a very effective method of bird control, which has proven to be successful not only in the UK but also in Europe. It has been installed at thousands of commercial sites including airports, railway stations, docks, bridges and many other locations where nuisance birds cause distress and health hazards.
If you require advice or costings for bird gel, please contact Enviroguard online or give us a call for a quotation.