British Pest Control Association
When purchasing services, buyers cannot see what they are getting, especially in a sector that is specialised like the pest control industry. The decision to take on a service contractor is, therefore, something of an act of faith. With current environmental, hygiene, health and safety legislation, buyers cannot afford to make a mistake.
By choosing a British Pest Control Association member company you are ensuring that the contractor is able to provide a thoroughly professional and consistent service. Before being accepted as a member of the BPCA, organisations must meet a number of criteria, namely:
- Staff must be adequately trained in the identification and assessment of pest problems and in the selection and application of safe effective and appropriate control measures.
- Members must demonstrate a high standard in their business systems, record keeping, stores, vehicles and procedures.
- BPCA members must carry adequate public, products and employers’ liability insurance.
- Companies must demonstrate a business track record before their application will be considered.
- All members must conform to the Association’s Code of Practice.
Rest assured by contacting Enviroguard to deal with you pest concerns you are in safe hands.